Wanderlust

Sunday 27 October 2013

Assalamualaikum people.


Nature and places. Their beauty silence me and worship our creator more and more. It's been one of my dreams to travel around the world. Get a passport, grab a bagpack and lovely clothes and go wherever I want to. London, India, China, Australia, New Zealand, Rome, Italy, Brazil and I can keep listing all places for entire day cause I'm eager to go out there and watch the culture, foods, view, religion and so on. Everything!

Since little, my dad love to brought us everywhere just to create great memories and visited places. He loves nature as much as I did. I think I took some of his genes and spread it to me. Haha. I envy my dad because he had been like everywhere in this country. He got a happy face with a nice scenery and places and yes, with some nice people. Every pictures he had have their own meaning. 


I have that kind of pictures too but not as much as my dad because I didn't really have that chance. I once thought, I want to be like western people which travel other country, visit all places, have part-time jobs to make some money and travel another country and keep repeating till they're done. It seems nice to have a life like that. I had a dream to travel in my caravan with camera in my hand and yes, a journal to keep those memories alive. 

I love the idea when young people fill up their times with go travel and go for adventure rather than waste their money at shopping mall buying CD's collection of Korean singer or spend their money duplicating their idol from top to toe or busy pleasing their partner with this or that stuff. Why don't they go for a trip and get new experiences? Learn some and dig more.

'Please be a traveler not a tourist. Try new things, meet new people and look beyond whats right in front of you. Those are the keys to understanding this amazing world we live in.' - Andrew Zimmern
I will travel the world. I will. Night people and dream about great places. :)

Post a Comment

[PERINGATAN] Komen yang mempunyai pautan ke mana-mana blog atau laman web yang menjurus kepada perniagaan atau bersifat keuntungan sebelah pihak, akan dipadamkan serta-merta. Jika berminat untuk meletakkan link atau pautan ke dalam entri ini, sila hubungi penulis di farhannajafri@gmail.com.




[PENAFIAN] www.farhanajafri.com dan pemilik blog ini secara khusus tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap apa juga liabiliti, kerosakan, kehilangan, kerugian atas risiko, peribadi mahu pun sebaliknya yang berlaku akibat, secara langsung atau tidak langsung daripada penggunaan dan aplikasi, daripada apa juga kandungan yang diperolehi dari blog ini.



Pemilik blog juga tidak akan bertanggungjawab sama sekali terhadap komen-komen yang di siarkan dan ianya adalah tanggungjawab penulis komen itu sendiri.



Segala artikel yang dihasilkan oleh pemilik blog ini hanya sekadar pendapat peribadi yang mahu dikongsi bersama para pembaca blog ini serta untuk koleksi rujukan buat pemilik blog untuk kegunaan pada masa hadapan.