Let's Be A Character

Saturday 26 October 2013

Assalamualaikum people.

'A room without books is like a body without a soul.' - Cicero

Reading. One of my favourite since I was kid. My mom helps me a lot in explaining this and that. Helps me to read, to learn new words. And my dad, of course did help me. He buys all the book. I mean, money comes from him, is it? ;)



I love a book with thriller genre, motivation, science-fiction, biography or maybe based-on-true-story.  I rarely read lovey-dovey novels because it just fantasy. After all, where it will lead us to? Fake happiness? Sorry, it such a waste journey. Some people treat books as their escape from reality, from problems. Be a character. Be in author's mind who will lead us to the end of journey. 

'Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination and the journey. They are home.' - Anne Quindlen


Back then when I was working at Parkson, every month I will spend some money for Indie books. I love their writing. I don't spend much for English novels because they're so expensive. I once buy lots of English novel with my books voucher. Totally worth it. Sometimes I just read it online. But now, Android got apps for book-readers out there. Amazing isn't it?! I just pick what books I want and read them everywhere. But of course the most important thing, I have find network connection first before my happiness grows.


These are my collection but it just half of it. I haven't finish reading them yet so I brought to Segamat. I love to read the author's blog too. You see the book with 'Awek Chuck Taylor' tittle on it? I know the author. The one with schizophrenia illness. He is such a great guy. His brain full with history and fact. He remember every story, date, places and names so well. I loves to read his tweets and blogs because I can learn so much. His books of course have lot of facts and facts and facts. He such a great inspiration. I also follow Twitter twt_buku. Always come up with an amazing curator every week and suggestion for great book. For a book lover, it is a must to have them in your following list.

Till then, enjoy your reading and have a nice day. 

Post a Comment

[PERINGATAN] Komen yang mempunyai pautan ke mana-mana blog atau laman web yang menjurus kepada perniagaan atau bersifat keuntungan sebelah pihak, akan dipadamkan serta-merta. Jika berminat untuk meletakkan link atau pautan ke dalam entri ini, sila hubungi penulis di farhannajafri@gmail.com.




[PENAFIAN] www.farhanajafri.com dan pemilik blog ini secara khusus tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap apa juga liabiliti, kerosakan, kehilangan, kerugian atas risiko, peribadi mahu pun sebaliknya yang berlaku akibat, secara langsung atau tidak langsung daripada penggunaan dan aplikasi, daripada apa juga kandungan yang diperolehi dari blog ini.



Pemilik blog juga tidak akan bertanggungjawab sama sekali terhadap komen-komen yang di siarkan dan ianya adalah tanggungjawab penulis komen itu sendiri.



Segala artikel yang dihasilkan oleh pemilik blog ini hanya sekadar pendapat peribadi yang mahu dikongsi bersama para pembaca blog ini serta untuk koleksi rujukan buat pemilik blog untuk kegunaan pada masa hadapan.